Our community partner, South Bay Families Connected, offers our families a variety of youth wellness resources. For Mental Health Awareness Month, we feature their resource pages covering trending youth wellness topics on the minds of parents and caregivers:
- Supporting healthy social media and screen time management
- Recognizing and supporting mental health challenges
- Understanding and managing stress and anxiety
- Helping youth build healthy relationships and foster empathy and compassion
- Practicing mindful parenting
Visit our own Da Vinci Families Connected page for more youth wellness resources from Da Vinci Schools and SBFC.